Patricia Albere + the Evolutionary Collective
Some people live at the edge and usher forth the next wave. Patricia Albere is one such evolutionary. You’ll love this dialogue.
As the founder of the Evolutionary Collective, Patricia Albere’s work on spiritual awakening is at the forefront of the collective consciousness movement. Moving beyond individual transformation and the limits of personal growth – Patricia creates the space for a mutual awakening into a unity consciousness and transforms what is possible in the spaces between us. Join us as we explore what we can learn and who we can become as we work together in this “we consciousness.”
In this conversation with Patricia Albere
- We dive into the inner subjective field of consciousness
- Learn where self-transformation ends and the unity consciousness begins
- Understand unity doesn’t mean an end to individuality
- Explore the different levels of commitment and engagement
- Tap into the fluidity of consciousness
What we mention in this episode
- Creating a new language out of direct experience with the collective
- Masculine and feminine forms of teaching
- Finding a discontinuous quality of awareness
- The need for mutuality
What we mention in the YogaHealer Real Life Show
- The recipe for disaster and the prescription to avert it. Watch the video.
- Detoxing inside and out
Link from this conversation
- “It’s about engagement. It’s about full out showing up and engaging and allowing that full out engagement to start to purify and dissolve the separation.”~ Patricia Albere
- “There’s a whole other way of experiencing who you are that has so much less to do with who you’ve been.~ Cate Stillman
2:19 – 7:38 Cate teaches us about the recipe for disaster and how avert it.
19:20 – 25:20 Learn about the unity consciousness, building a collective and finding integrity.
30:39 – 33:17 Learn about the need to create a new language from direct experience as we dive into a unity consciousness.
39:51 – 40:52 Patricia brings home the need wake up the space between us with a story about the Dalai Lama, the Pope, Depak Chopra and other luminaries of our time.
43:00 – 45:52 Discover how critical mutuality is in activating the space between us.