Positive Thinking Techniques to Achieve Peak Performance
In her second year of Yoga Health Coaching, Natalie Jackson has known success like never before. She has easily enrolled members into her program and still has a hard time believing her eyes every time she checks her bank account balance. But lately, Natalie has been self-sabotaging.
She finds herself retreating from what she needs to do to scale her business. Confident that fear of failure is not what is keeping her from acting, Natalie reached out to Cate Stillman for guidance on how to achieve peak performance and unblock her success.
Listen to the podcast to learn more about defining success and taking aligned action to achieve your goals.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to overcome the fear of my own success
- What is success for you?
- How to scale yourself to the next level
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Get the Intermittent Fasting Guide
- Get some free resources
- Ready to Change Your Life?
- Find out more about Natalie
- Taking big steps forward and identifying what success looks like
- Becoming attached to the outcome in order to point consciousness
- Allowing yourself to receive
- 1:19 Self-sabotage and achieving success
- 9:46 Developing a receiving mindset and energy
- 17:45 Obsess about the results you want to get
- 24:05 You decide if you can do it
- You know exactly what you’re aiming for. So anything, that’s not that which means taking aligned action towards it, is something else. And something else is not efficient.
Natalie is your go-to girl for vibrant health & simple living – as a certified Health Coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and YogaHealer and a Wilderness Instructor – she believes it is her mission to help willing individuals get unstuck, regain their health, reset negative thinking and reduce anxiety so they can experience their own self-empowerment and intuition.
Today, Natalie helps people discover their ability to self heal through Yoga and Ayurveda, behavioral science, and mind-body connection within a high-vibe community of others seeking the same balance.
Natalie is also a tiny house designer and builder who believes we are in collaboration with the Universe to create the lives of our dreams.