Sally Fallon Nourishing Traditions Interview
Sally Fallon, author of Nourishing Traditions is coming to Wyoming.
May 18th at the LocalFest 2013 in Pinedale WY
Listen to the podcast to hear Sally answer:
My Big Questions for Sally Fallon:
- Tell us what were the biggest “aha’s” for you when you discover Weston A. Price’s research.
- In your opinion does a nutrient dense diet for optimal human health need to involve animals?
- The traditional yoga diet is lacto-vegetarian. It relies heavily on dairy for nutrient dense fats. Do you think this is a healthy diet? Or do you think meat is necessary for everyone?
- Can the world population sustain a diet that relies on animal products?
- Do you adhere to meal spacing in your personal diet?
- Can you talk about the politics behind processed soy and corn in our food? How is this affecting the planet?
- What is the scope of change right now in farming? How much are small movements, like Localfest, and small organic farms going to impact how people are fed? Are the big corporations paying attention?
- What is the update on the prison food ordeal in the Soy Lawsuit in the state of Illinois? Your organization is working with bigger issues and facing some big corporate muscle. Please talk about how people and small organizations can impact “the system”.
- Let’s talk about making an impact with your life. You’ve done more than most people, especially mothers raising families accomplish. How have you managed work and home life?
Nourishing Traditions 120 minute Seminar with Sally Fallon