Lessons Learned in Strategic planning for personal growth
The balance between fire and water, action and reflection is the key to strategic growth. Without building structure for reflection, you can’t absorb your lessons learned. When you don’t absorb your lessons learned, you repeat past. When you repeat the past, you end up in the land of stagnation, negative feedback loops and can even fall into regression.
Do you agree with the statement: “The structure always precedes the evolution”? I didn’t know this under 2016 – so i can add this to my lessons learned list. I can also add a few other lessons to the list.
I made a very condensed podcast episode to outline how I personally do my strategic planning, as well as how I do it with my family.
Planning gets on the same page. Aligned. Clear. Having listened and having been heard. I’m teaching my team and my kid this method to pave the way for smooth sailing in the year to come.
I rap with the Tribe about Strategic Planning
- How to absorb your lessons learned
- How to identify your strengths to leverage
- How to identify your strengths to develop
What you’ll get out of tuning in
- Develop your own strategic plan
- Get a hit of the value of strategic thinking
- Fun for the whole family! Seriously. You live with these people.
- Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want by Michael Hyatt
- Mastering Leadership: An Integrated Framework for Breakthrough Performance and Extraordinary Business Results
“The balance between fire and water, action and reflection is the key to strategic growth.”