Surgery or Regenerative Medicine?
Jennifer Allen developed foot pain after an emergency Cesarean Section. That was the beginning of her journey with joint pain and surgery. After years of poor results with allopathic medicine, Jennifer talks to Cate about regenerative medicine and preparing for surgery.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What is regenerative medicine?
- What is the long term cost of surgery?
- How to prepare for deep healing
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Living Ayurveda Course
- Get some free resources
- PRP and Stem Cell Therapy for Big Toe Joint Instability
- Cate shares her mother’s journey with surgery
- Cate talks about placenta injections
- Cate talks about pressing pause in your business
- 4:35 Understanding the root of pain
- 9:56 A regenerative approach to health
- 23:06 Setting up the surgery experience you want
- 29:20 Deeply healing without trauma
Jennifer Allen teaches alignment-based yoga with an emphasis on finding ease in the body, coaches people on developing healthy habits and guides people into their unlimited potential through Ayurveda.
She discovered Ayurveda in 2013. Her Ayurvedic studies have been influenced by John Douillard, Sarah Hutchinson and Cate Stillman. Jennifer completed an 18-month Yoga Health Coaching certification program to deepen her knowledge of Ayurveda and habit evolution techniques in 2018. She has been leading hikes at the Grand Canyon since 2013 and is an outdoor educator and Certified Interpretive Guide for the Grand Canyon Conservancy.