Your MONEY + Your Time: The INTERMITTENT FASTING Habit: Cost/Benefit Analysis Workshop
What’s with intermittent fasting, and why is this approach getting so much attention? People are engaged with intermittent fasting to lose weight, improve their health and simplify their lifestyles. It can have powerful effects on your body and brain and may even help you live longer.
In this episode, Cate Stillman discusses her experiences with Yoga Healing and Intermittent Fasting and the positive effects they have had on her health. Don’t miss out!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How much food do I need to eat?
- Calculating the result of Intermittent Fasting
- Food Cost
- Investing in personal health
- Consumer culture
- Result of Intermittent Fasting
- Check out the latest in Yogahealer
- Want to know more about Intermittent Fasting? Listen to our previous episodes:
- Cate changed her perspective in life when she started doing intermittent fasting, she challenged herself and set personal goals to achieve greater results.
- For Cate, thinking time is very important because she has the power to recalibrate her thoughts on how she can make a lot of money. She prioritizes thinking time also; she very much enjoys thinking and strategy.
- There are many proven effects of intermittent fasting like increased cognitive function, neuroplasticity, and a lot more.
- Cate has better relationships when she starts intermittent fasting, and her relationship with everyone will improve with intermittent fasting. She admits that she is a better parent. And she starts there like nothing that’s the most important will ever get.
- [1:00] Intermittent Fasting
- [4:27] How much food do you need to eat?
- [6:20] Food Cost
- [10:03] Consumer Culture VS Creator Culture
- [20:19] Thinking Time
- [27:11] Proven Effects of Intermittent Fasting
- [33:43] What do you need to design your life?
- [42:38] Value of Cycle
- “The more I turn up intermittent fasting to deal with the healing crises that it brings on, mostly through a fasting response, hydration response, and healing response to needing to heal, the more I need less outside services for health and outside supplements.”
- “With intermittent fasting, because we’re simply consuming less, we start to consume less in all areas of our life. So we start to do less, we start to do better, we start to know why.”
- “When you get on the other side of the intermittent fasting habit. I promise this doesn’t occur to you to think about food. Not in that way. You go to the refrigerator; there happens to be food; maybe your future self did some things to help prepare food so that it’s really simple to make your glorious meal and nourish your glorious soul.”
- “There are opportunities everywhere you look all the time, all the time, and they keep getting better. You know what to say yes to, and that’s what you choose to do with your focus.”
- “The culture is so toxic that you don’t design your own lifestyle super intelligently. Like you cannot assume that like the normal around you has the right answers.”
- “Trust increased communication and all that’s coming from like, you’re more honest in yourself because intermittent fasting is going to take out it’s going to refine self at the heart of it.”