How to Thrive for Vata, Pitta, & Kapha
By Cate Stillman
Dear my special peeps,
I finally got around to making the Dosha *THRIVE GUIDE* Cheatsheets. You can use them seasonally. Or you can use them to manage your constitution. You can even print them for your friends or yoga students to help them thrive.
Use the Thrive Guides For Your Constitution:
- If you are spontaneous, a worry-wort and tend towards constipation or bloating: Print How to be a Vata
- If you’re intense and easily overheat physically and emotionally: Print How to be a Pitta
- If you’re chillax and easily get pudgy, Print How to be a Kapha
Use the Thrive Guides Seasonally:
- Print How to be a Vata in Autumn and early Winter
- Print How to be a Kapha in Late Winter and Early Spring
- Print How to be a Pitta in Summer
Lynn Anne PalmerPosted at 21:11h, 16 February
Is their a podcast for Pitta weight loss. I can’t find it.
JelenaPosted at 11:37h, 25 April
Hello Lynn, you can find this blog about weight loss https://yogahealer.com/physical-harmony-weight-loss-overweight-vatas/ maybe that will help. Thank you!