Uplevel Your Holiday Traditions
Andrea Allen invited me to an interview about the holidays. If we have more evolving haromny with our body, if we can feel more and sensitize more, we don’t want more sugar, or flour, or alcohol, or stuff. We want connection. You’ll get inspired to easily attune and update your holidays with your personal growth path. The way you did the holidays last year and how you’ll do them this should should be different. You learned and grew over the last 365 days. Your holidays should reflect your growth, and your subtle energetic capacity.
- The Vulnerability of receiving
- The permission for those to gift
- Settling deeper into dharma for your new year.
Tips from this podcast
- Ask your body what it wants to eat. What can you digest right now?
- Ask your body how much sleep it wants over the holidays
- Receive gifts with humility and receptivity
- Gift from your heart.
Connection with Your Peeps
- Ask the questions, “What do you want to eat this year? What are you hungry for right now? What are you interested in?”
- Moving your tribe from the way things have always been to what you want to experience together?
- How to collaborate with your peeps – no forcing – no rejecting – just easy collaboration.
Fun quotes from the conversation
“People go sober around me.”
” What I really want is not more distraction, it’s more connection.”
“If everyone wants to eat healthy, why do our traditions flash us backing to eating foods we just don’t eat anymore?”