How Do You Want to Feel on New Year’s Day?
How is it you want to feel on new year's day? How do you want your holiday journey to go? Close your eyes and picture it in your mind. Got it? Over the course of the next few weeks you can design your holidays and new year to be exactly as you pictured it. But it will probably involve some changes.
I know what you are thinking. But what about the other members of my family? For many people, the holidays are a trigger to indulge in bad habits. The way to contradict that is by becoming a leader. If you assume more collective responsibility, you’ll start setting the pace for the people around you.
Learn more about how you can begin the new year feeling empowered, grounded and ready to achieve your goal on the latest Yogahealer Podcast episode.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to align to dinacharya
- How emotions can be triggered on the holidays
- How to lead your community by living aligned
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate talks about her course on changing winter traditions
- Cate explains how she realized she was a “grandfather’s clock”
- Cate talks about her soup quick and how it influences people
- 1:21 How do you wanna feel on new year’s?
- 3:50 Dealing with emotions triggered by the holidays
- 8:26 The difference between karma and akriya
- 12:02 Leading others to better habits and collective responsibility