Live Events: 9 Whys + 15% Solutions
Yogahealer live events are not retreats. They’re catalysts for starting to understand outdated structures in your life and figuring out how to break through them. In this podcast episode, Cate uses her upcoming live event to dive into and teach us about how two liberating structures can help us grow personally and professionally.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Why we show up for Yogahealer live events.
- How we show up for Yogahealer live events.
- What happens at Yogahealer live events.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate explains what happens at Yogahealer live events.
- The group applies two liberating structures to an upcoming Yogahealer live event.
- 0:32 to 4:08 – Cate explains the power of live events and how to show up for live events.
- 4:34 to 10:01 – 9 Whys – Why are you showing up for live events?
- 23:28 to – 15% Solutions – What 15% can you bring to the table at a live event?
- “Live events, I think for all of us, there’s a sense of energy and there’s a sense of nerves, in a way, and excitement. There can even be a little bit of apprehension. And it’s always true for me too.” — Cate Stillman
- “What I really look forward to in live events are these really intense processing sessions. It’s very, very interactive. It’s not very lecture-based. It’s very hard to market to for this reason.” — Cate Stillman
- “What’s a liberating structure? It’s these more evolved ways of tapping into collective intelligence for desired outcomes.” — Cate Stillman
- “By being together, doing exercises in person, we’re already showing up with a shared value system that’s very growth-oriented and breakthrough-oriented. There’s something that’s possible that’s not otherwise possible.” — Cate Stillman