Why We Need Accountability Partners
Jessica Graham Robinson and Neve Grace Fletcher share their experiences having accountability partners in a group setting and why this can be so crucial and life changing. The women share their stories about meeting each other and working together one on one to help shift each others perspectives, let go of old habits, and transform into more radiant versions of themselves. If you find yourself in a new situation where you are hoping to grow and uplevel yourself, having a buddy in this process is invaluable! An accountability partner is there to help you to become more in tune with who you are and more integrous in your life. They can help you to show up, to shift, to stand in your truth and push you towards action. So make it easier on yourself in your life and get an accountability partner.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What is an accountability partner and what do they do?
- Why do you want an accountability partner?
- What happens when you lose track of your path?
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- 3:35- Neve talks to us about what it means to have an accountability partner, her own experience with it, and the power of connection.
- 6:00- Why do we want an accountability partner and what they can do for us. How it helps us to stand in our own integrity and realize that we are heard.
- 12:30- The resistance and fear that can come with reaching out and asking for an accountability partner.
- 16:30- Seeing yourself in others, using those around you as a mirror, and learning to use whatever experience you have to learn and grow.
- “Just stepping out and asking for an accountability partner is starting on the road to deeper integrity.” – Jessica Robinson
- “When you think of everyone as a reflection of you, then it’s like whatever is showing up for you is showing up for me in some way.” – Neve Grace Fletcher
- “In any situation everyone is mirroring something.” – Neve Grace Fletcher
Neve has been a yoga practitioner off and on since 2003. After several car accidents, it became apparent to her that she would be practicing yoga the rest of her life in order to maintain her health. She received her RYT 200 teaching certificate in Hatha alignment-based yoga at Health Advantage Yoga Center. Neve has studied many different styles of yoga under various senior teachers. She is drawn to Ayurveda and Tantra as they teach all of life is sacred. She also loves practicing acro-yoga and slack-lining. With 14 years of teaching experience, Neve enjoys guiding her students along the yoga path of self-discovery. Her classes tend to be playful in nature yet with an element of reverence for the Divine. Connect with Neve on her facebook page.
Jessica Graham Robinson is a yogi, mama, bodyworker, and a Yoga Health Coach (in training). She is owner of Sacred Space Healing Arts in Wyoming, where she homeschools her two children in the foothills of the mountains. Jessica is thrilled to be using the wisdom of Ayurveda to be guiding other mamas (with or without children) on the transformational journey from the dull and painful land of stagnation and resentment into the Kingdom of Thrive where they become Rhythm Champions! You can find Jessica through her website, follow her on Instagram, and on facebook.