The Yoga of Moving Through Fear and Fire with Lucia Giovannini
Cate sits down with Lucia Giovannini, “the Italian Louise Hay,” to discuss identity evolution, firewalking, and finding meaning and purpose in life. Lucia Giovannini is a master of personal evolution: a former Italian supermodel turned motivational speaker, author of 13 books, a Doctor in Psychology and Counselling and a Bachelor in Psycho-Anthropology. Her 25 years of inspiring work through conferences & workshops crafts a synergy between traditional psychological techniques, motivational practices and ancient eastern rituals that turn her seminars into profound experiences for the audiences in Asia + Europe alike.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Why we need to evolve and investigate the deeper purpose of our lives.
- How to transform fear into action.
- Why women either stagnate or evolve during menopause.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Lucia’s website
- Lucia’s FB page
- Be a coach
- Have a conversation
- Discover more about Body Thrive
- Yogahealer Live Experience
- Cate and Lucia discuss why we need to leave our comfort zones or “prisons of comfort” and commit to evolve through the stages of our lives.
- Lucia gives us her tips for meeting our fear of leaving our prisons of comfort and transforming fear into action.
- Cate explains how the element of fire relates to transformation.
- Cate and Lucia discuss where women source their power at different stages of their lives.
- “Change is possible anytime. And when I say ‘change,’ I mean transformational change, evolutionary change, positive change.” — Lucia Giovannini
- “When you do something that you believe impossible, like walking on hot coals, . . . every single cell of your body starts to create a new paradigm.” — Lucia Giovannini
- “If we can awaken our awareness to the elemental level of understanding, we have superpowers.” — Cate Stillman
Lucia is a Yoga practitioner, breathwork instructor, She is a firewalk instructor. Lucia Giovannini is a former Italian supermodel turned best-selling author, spiritual teacher, transformational coach, environmental & animal activist, and author of 13 books. Her best-selling book, “A Whole New Life”, was first published in Italian and is now translated into eight languages, including an English version published by Hay House India. Her book has sold thousands of copies around the world and will be debuting in the US in March 2019. Growing up in Africa, Lucia often caused her parents’ hearts to skip a beat when she befriended the wildlife, from lizards to crocodiles. Till this day, she remains a passionate animal rights activist. She is a Master Fire-walking Trainer, an NLP and Neuro-Semantics Trainer, and a recognized international Life Coach. Connect with Lucia on her Website and FB page.