What Is Dharma?
Do you know what you want in life? Now, or in the next chapter? Many people don’t! Today on the podcast we’re defining Dharma. Find out what it is and how to uncover it. Tune in!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What Dharma is.
- How to uncover your deeper dreams.
- Three questions to ask yourself..
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate reads from her upcoming book ‘Master of You’.
- Cate explores the desire for more time.
- 4:24 Awake living with the 5 elements.
- 9:50 Identity evolution.
- 12:50 Your deeper dreams.
- “Who you are is nature, and the more you can connect with nature the more you can awaken the power of you, and live your life on purpose. And live a life of deep meaning. And live a life of your own unique journey, your own unique destiny.” – Cate Stillman
- “The path of business, the path of the marketplace, actually parallels yoga philosophy.” – Cate Stillman
- “Are we indeed selling ourselves short? Or are we leaning actively into our potentiality, and becoming that?” – Cate Stillman
- “You can learn how to listen to Dharma.” – Cate Stillman
- “Your duty to uphold yourself to your best potential, authentically and practically, while being part of transformational experiences that add connection and meaning to those whose lives you touch, is your Dharma.” – Cate Stillman
- “When you’re growing up in the Western World you get the question, what do you want to be when you grow up. You don’t get the question of who are you and what is your purpose to fulfill.” – Cate Stillman