What is Kapha Dosha
Water + Earth = Kapha. Our Ayurveda intro series continues! Find out more about the stable and nurturing qualities of Kapha and how to thrive as this dosha. Tune into the podcast!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What is Kapha dosha.
- What are Kapha imbalances.
- How Kapha types thrive.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate likens Kapha energy to that of pond life.
- Cate describes her Kapha husband and sister.
- Cate explains why calming Kapha isn’t necessary.
- 9:18 Qualities of Kapha.
- 10:06 Physical traits of Kapha types.
- 18:07 Kapha imbalances.
- 22:23 Best food practices for Kaphas.
- “Yoga is the path of enlightenment. Ayurveda is the path of thrive in body mind and spirit.” – Cate Stillman.
- “Kaphas are blessed with endurance.” – Cate Stillman
- “Emotionally people like hanging out with Kaphas. They’re mellow, they’re calm, they’re reflective. They can listen, like really listen.” – Cate Stillman
- “The more we understand our nature and our tendencies that bring us out of balance, the better we’re able to actually cultivate the opposite.” – Cate Stillman
- “Kaphas work is to become a flowing river.” – Cate Stillman
- “When Kaphas go out of balance it comes from not doing enough. It comes from not being as involved in the world. It comes from not being physical.” – Cate Stillman