(What it Looks Like When) Women Own Their Strengths
In today’s podcast, Grace Edison and I go in depth on why we should encourage each other to express our own strengths and expertise, instead of hiding them in the dark to be socially interpreted as “humble”. We share the potential benefits that can come from a conversation that is approached with this form of confidence and integrity. If you're in need of a fresh and light perspective of yourself, tune in to reveal the potential breakthroughs that are awaiting you at Yogahealer Live Events!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- A deeper perspective on why we tend to repress our ability to be outwardly proud and confident about our strengths.
- How Yogahealer Live Events helps people dive into their specific personality traits and own their nature without judgement.
- How we can dramatically improve our lives by embracing our expertise that each of us, uniquely excel in.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Be a coach
- Have a conversation
- Discover more about Body Thrive
- Yogahealer VIP Live Events
- Yogahealer Live Experience
- In the Live Events we start to look at why we shy away from glorifying our special powers and characteristics, and how we can stand in their presence and confidently share them with others.
- The Yogahealer community is able to work together to identify each other’s strengths and shadows when a person has a more difficult time seeing their own.
- We look to identify what structures our conversations are happening in so that we can learn how to create liberating structures.
- 2:35- Yogahealer Live Events works to shift our perceptions of ourselves to rapidly catalyze our lives in an evolutionary direction.
- 6:00- It is important for us to acknowledge where we are at in life, without deeming it ‘good’ or ‘bad, and comparing it to where other people are at in life.
- 11:00- Explains how we are programmed to be firm in or negative beliefs and to keep our assets in the darkness in order to be “humble”
- 21:45- In conversations we seek to sift and sort through the structures in our lives that are outdated so that we can create liberating ones to improve all aspects of our lives.
- “Yogahealer Live Events are where the breakthroughs happen fast.” – Cate Stillman
- “… Thank you for telling me. Brag more to me so that I know what I can go to you for, what your expertise is, and so that I know the level of the game your playing.” – Cate Stillman
- “If 45 people come to an event, 45 people have breakthroughs.” – Cate Stillman
Grace Edison lives in British Columbia, Canada. She’s a mom of twin 8 year olds, a Yoga teacher, studio owner, and Yoga Health Coach — and she also works for Cate Stillman in Admissions at Yogahealer! More than anything, she loves to make people laugh and has a not-so-secret dream of doing stand-up comedy. Grace has a strong passion for empowering others to take their health and wellness into their own hands. She loves building authentic relationships, making people laugh, and creating supportive communities. After a long-standing relationship with severe depression, Grace has found deep relief through the habits of Ayurveda — and much credit is due to Cate and her Body Thrive program. After taking Body Thrive several times and jumping into Yoga Health Coaching, Grace came aboard the Yogahealer team.