Empower Your Connection to Food With Earlier Lighter Dinners
If there’s one thing you need to know about improving your wellbeing, it’s that tomorrow starts today. That’s the magic of the first habit of Body Thrive. Tune in to this episode to learn how eating an earlier, lighter dinner can help you feel more deep satisfaction, not just in your digestive process, but in your life in general.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How our main meal shifted from midday to evening and why we need to revert.
- The effects of an earlier, lighter dinner.
- How to start shifting to an earlier, lighter dinner.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate explains the Ayurvedic clock and how it aligns with our physiology.
- Cate explains how the industrial revolution shifted our mealtimes, to the detriment of our overall health.
- Cate gives us her best tips for making the shift to an earlier, lighter dinner.
- “This whole thing is a pulsation. You’ll start to notice that over the course of time, you’re going to feel more dynamic hunger, and you’re going to feel more deep satisfaction, deep satiation, not just in your digestive process, but in your life in general.”
- “Hunger is desire. You’ll awaken your deeper desires and you’ll awaken your deep satisfaction with life.”