Meditation: Rituals and Habits of Your Future Self
Say you want to meditate. Say you want more sleep. Say you want to slim down by extending your fasting time.
The habits of the person you want to become next… those habits you can make your reality more quickly if you know how to do exactly what I walk you through in this meditation.
For strict meditators… this isn’t really a meditation. Technically, it’s an inquiry practice. A practice where you ask yourself a question. Then you listen. Then you stabilize the answer in your cells.
The yogis knew about this forever. It’s very effective. When you mix inquiry practice with mental rehearsal, or visualization, stepping into new habits is easy. Resistance is digested by the practice.
With this meditation – if you do it a few times a week – you’ll notice you accelerate your life. You design who want to become next with ease… and with precision.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to meditate on the habits of your future self
- How your habits change your biochemistry
- How to attract a higher vibrational frequency
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Stop having allergies!
- Meditation: Self-Medicating With The 5 Elements Of Ayurveda
- Yes, And Meditation
- A Meditation Practice: Five Bodies (Koshas) Check-In
- Measuring your habit success
- Feeling your toxic expiring pattern
- Acknowledging your intuition
- 1:39 Defining success and your most important habit
- 5:12 Meditation for your rituals and habits of your future self