Why do I have itchy ears?
Why do I have itchy ears?
Itchy ears can signify an imbalance in your lymph tissue. Lymph is the blood plasma. When we have itchy ears, we might also have the following symptoms if our blood plasma is acidic. Other symptoms might include:
- itchy ears
- itchy skin
- dark circles under eyes
- PMS with lumpy breasts
- sore throats: your lymph
- you’re grumpy
- swollen lymph glands
- your bowels aren’t regular and easy.
In Ayurveda, we call lymph “rasa dhatu”. Dhatu means tissue. Rasa refers the watery plasma tissue – or the first layer of tissue that receives nutrients from our gut. If our gut has excess doshas in it (air, bile, or mucus) then these get absorbed into Rasa. If we have ama(undigested food that forms a yogurty-plaque), then that gets absorbed into Rasa. Rasa gets clogged and you have the symptoms above. If your lymph is clogged your immune system is compromised, making colds & flus more difficult to avoid, and further down the line leading to auto-immune disorders. The job of Rasa dhatu is to nutrify and detoxify every cell in the body. When Rasa is clogged waste gets trapped and cellular starvation and dehydration occurs due to malabsorption which leads to your cravings being “misinformed” or stupid. Stupid cravings lead to bad food choices, which leads to more clogging. Vicious, vicious, vicious.
Get rid of itchy ears
- Sip hot water every 15 minutes a day for 2 weeks and see what happens. If after a day or two you are craving more water – it’s working! This hot hydro therapy is amazingly effective. I carry a 1 liter thermos around. Dorky, but effective.
- Use a dry brushing on your skin every morning upon arising.
- Exercise vigorously for 20 minutes first thing in the morning. Focus on exercising your lungs while moving your legs.
- Eat a 70% alkaline diet. This means 70% of your diet is vegetables and fruit, with the emphasis being on vegetables. I find that starting the day with the Green Lemonade (from Part 3) starts me off right. Each meal look at your plate or bowl. Is it 70% vegetables? (potatoes don’t count). Alkaline diet = prana in lymph = healthy lymph
- Take Liver Repair 2 times a day.
- Detox your Lymph.
- Watch this video by John Douillard to better understand clogged lymph.
- Reduce or eliminate caffeine, alcohol, dark chocolate, wheat, meat, and dairy. (This makes #4 really easy!)
Angela BoothPosted at 20:13h, 09 April
Itchy ears. The Answer BRULIDINE CREAM
JelenaPosted at 08:24h, 09 May
Hi Angela, Thanks for sharing your experience with us!