Focus Your 2020: Manifest Your Personal & Professional Goals on Time
Are you looking for guidance on where you should focus your goals next? In this podcast episode, I walk you through my goal-setting process. We will look at your challenges AND what you already have going for you to form a strategy for reaching your personal and professional goals on time.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to identify your deeper dream.
- Why identifying your current challenges, as well as your strengths, is so important.
- What it takes to design the lifestyle of your dreams.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Be a coach
- Have a conversation
- Awake Living
- Apply for Living Ayurveda
- Join Body Thrive last call for 2019 pricing!
- Cate talks you through a series of questions that will help you identify and realize your deeper dream.
- 0:45-7:40 – Introduction: Who is Cate and what are we doing here today?
- 7:40-13:57 – Are you working toward the right goal(s) Do you have the right strategy? Do you have a guide? Do you have support? What is your vision for a bigger life?
- 13:57-16:23 – What’s getting in the way of achieving a bigger life?
- 16:23-21:47 – What IS your bigger life? How much control do you have over time? Are you living in integrity?
- 21:47-24:26 – What is your wildest dream for yourself?
- 24:26-29:42 – Cate lays out the roadmap for developing your strategy.
- 30:16-31:49 – Mistakes people make when trying to actualize their dreams.
- 31:49-36:10 – What are your key accomplishments? What are your key lessons learned? What critical issues are on your plate right now?
- 36:10-40:15 – What strengths do you bring to the table? What habits do you have that are (not) working in favor of your goals? If your future self reverse engineers your success plan, what are the key milestones he or she would identify? How will you know if you’re on the right track? What do you want your future calendar to look like?
- 40:15-45:36 – What is the biggest challenge(s) you have to get to your goal, and how you can combine that with one of your strengths or habits? How will you know you succeeded?
- 45:36-47:19 – Goal setting is a skill!
- 47:19-59:40 – Cate opens up the chat for Q&A.
- 59:40-1:00:39 – Closing. How to hold yourself accountable to your goals.
- “You can design your income and your body and your life. And it’s going to require some very good strategy.” — Cate Stillman
- “I believe and we [at Yogahealer] believe that your future should be bigger than your past, that your vision for a bigger life actually matters.” — Cate Stillman
- “What we want to do here is increasingly fall in love with our life and have increasing capacity for personal and professional lifestyle design. . . . Lifestyle design is not random.” — Cate Stillman