Yogidetox Q & A
By Cate Stillman
We are very excited here, over at Yogahealer headquarters about the Yogidetox. I’ve received so many questions like:
- can I still go to that bash that’s been on the calendar for months?
- what will this be like if I’m a beginner?
- what will this be like if I’m an experienced vegan yoga teacher?
- What is a family cleanse all about?
- Do I have to do enemas? (No! – but you’ll probably get curious).
- What is a living foods Ayurveda cleanse?
- Do I have to quit coffee?
My friends at Jill’s List, who are jumping in with both feet, asked me to do a Q& A call to answer some of these questions and more. Whether you join my yogidetox or not, you will find this 55 minute Q & A session inspiring your choices and assisting you in taking the next step in your health evolution!
Yogidetox Q & A Audio April 21, 2011 (55 minutes)
Sign Up for YogiDetox – live and online worldwide.
pennyPosted at 15:22h, 22 November
Thanks very much for sending the guide to me so as I could get back in. Pretty smart. Pretty sweet. -p